Entered the top of 100 best inventions of Russia
- Bio-Don LLC has been operating in the market of humic preparations since 2013. Our co-founder: Federal Rostov Agrarian Scientific Center. Our partners: Southern Federal University, Don Zonal Research Institute of Agriculture.
- About product
Our product is environmentally friendly, organic based, Bio-Don 10 is safe for people and the environment.
- Easy adaptation of plants during transplantation and planting
- Enriched with microelements
- Extends the life of your plants
- Enhances the look of your plants
- Increases the ability of a plant to absorb nutrients
- Economical use
- What will give you the preparation Bio-Don 10 use?
The plant immune system is strengthened, the germination energy is increased, and the growth and development of seedlings is stimulated due to the treatment with humate.
The effect of humic fertilizers on the plant has a complex multi-stage nature and cover the entire growing season.
Firstly, a certain amount of nutrients — nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sulfur, calcium, trace elements, as well as vitamins, amino acids, and growth substances — enter the plant with humic fertilizers.
Secondly, when humic substances enter the plant, they activate the enzymatic activity of all plant cells and the formation of stimulating compounds with the plant.
As a result, there is an increase in cell energy, a change in the physicochemical properties of protoplasm, and the intensification of metabolism in the cell. The productivity of the root cell membrane increases. The penetration of mineral nutrition elements from the soil solution into plants in the form of humic-mineral compounds improves. This leads to increase the plant root absorption of nutrients, trace elements, phosphorus, sulfur. Water intake and oxygen uptake by plants increases, which ultimately intensifies the respiration of plants.
The result of enhanced breathing is the cell division acceleration, the enhancement of photosynthesis and protein synthesis, the increase of the root system growth and aboveground mass, the increase in the yield of dry matter, and thus the overall increase in plant life.
Phone: 8 928 270 90 02